The World is Saved The World is Saved

Nice!

Well made. The song got catchier as it played on. The experiences rang more true as time went on. And the artwork, as I looked at it and thought about it, was pretty involved and looked great!

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

Not too shabby.

This is a video where I really liked the storytelling. All the elements of surprise and exploration were there. And the characters had a personality, too. I'd love to see the next one just based on these exciting elements. They're not new, but they're unique to the world you introduced us to. The animation was pretty good for a flash submission. The voice acting was pretty bothersome, especially at the beginning with the newsreel. Quasar brought up the level of acting quality, though at times the performances felt "acted." The portal-esque hal9000-style robot was very entertaining.

Overall, nice work!

Poontah! Poontah!

Yeah, I worked on it, but it's really good

Josh Palmer is one of the best independent animators I've met and I'm continually surprised and impressed by every one of his new animations. I'm glad I got to help out with this one!

Cranes Cranes

I really liked this.

I think it's a really good experiment, well done! And great visual storytelling, too.

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

nice!

Quick, funny, and silly! Loved it!

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

great looking piece

Love the character designs and backgrounds. Fantastic piece for showing minimal animation, too. Everything else was really good too (writing, timing, art, editing, story), I just wished the acting was on par with everything else.

Big Ass Bear Big Ass Bear

entertaining

It's simple, silly, and not trying to be anything more than what it seems to be: an animation that took no time to concept or do. For the 10 seconds it took to watch, I chuckled.

Blisterine+ Short Blisterine+ Short

Funny

I really liked this. The animation was simple and at first sight seemed to have the potential to fall into banality, but Its concept, clear acting, silliness, and editing helped elevate the jokes and story into a piece that ended up surprisingly funny. Good job!

Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Genius!

Well done! An engaging 8-bit creation, fun script, full of silly moments, and some good voices, too. This made my day. I'd love to see more!

You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

Not Bad

I enjoyed this one. I usually groan at anything mocking infomercials, but I got a few chuckles from the nostalgiac jokes. The art was simple, but not in a distracting way which was very nice.

The voice acting though sounded like it was recorded with an on-camera mic and was clearly sped up at the end, which was distracting. Quality on that could've been better.

Is there a way for voice actors to connect with the Newgrounds artists? Not to come down on your acting, but I know the pros who do this all day (I'm one of them as well) with the expensive microphones. We'd love to help out the NG artists in making their animations come to life.

Anyway, good job on this one!